Sunday, February 1, 2009

Last night's show



My band played at the Barley Street tavern last night. We were one of the opening acts. Although I broke a string and didn't feel real comfortable it was a very good night. It was real cool that people were already there when I arrived to setup. I tend to fret to myself about my music and whether or not it is relevant or passe. I know how the music makes me feel but I admit to deep codependency, a desire to be all right with everyone else. It is always so encouraging when people let you know that they feel the music. Many people let me know with sincerity last night. Paper Owls was the main act and they are quite good. Sometimes reminding me of Massive Attack and Portishead. I'm thrilled that the band asked us to play and look forward to more shows with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment