Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thoughts on March 26, 2015

Fascism reigns in America today. Propaganda is so effective the great majority appear to not even be aware. The illusion of the dream of prosperity hypnotizes many. Daily events across the nation and the world even, illustrate the low level society has sunk to. The police being used as the guard dogs of the 1%, killing citizens daily in increasing numbers. Citizens increasingly acting out of desperation to survive. To speak about this is not to dwell in the darkness but to ask again why we foolishly turn away as though that will make it go away. I am not sure what to do in a civil manner except to share my thoughts. It is apparent to me that the current course of non-action we are on exacerbates destabilization. I heard it stated that people don't stand up today because they are afraid they're 'goodies' will be taken away and their families will suffer. It appears to me that this is part of the equation and it is working well. I propose that if more were willing to look at the longer view they might see that this current stance only leads to further deterioration, things will not 'magically' turn around. I really think it's time to stop avoiding the subject of the rot of America and the way our present lives are being affected by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment