Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 first thoughts and ramblings

2012 was quite a year for me. So many things happened the time line blurs. Looking back at quitting my career job at Community Alliance by walking out, I still feel good about it. The idea of it being a burning of a bridge that I should regret still seems like propaganda to me. Many little and not so little things I have wanted to do have happened, especially after leaving my old job. I live spartan-like but I always have. To my way of thinking, the fact that most people remain blindly focused on attaining riches after all these years of folly just seems mad. Continually, the reward for me is the doing rather than the compensation. With that said, I step into the new year with the resolve to stay focused in the here and now and savor each momment.

No comments:

Post a Comment