Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Winter

Playing with Cleemann last year at Clawfoot House, Lincoln, Nebraska.
Getting through this winter is a daily challenge. It's been a long time since we've had such an unrelenting cold season. it's been my official reason for not booking gigs or going to many shows. Really looking forward to spring as I think most people in my area are.
Looking forward to doing some touring as a musician in the coming months. I am scheduled to play bass for Cleemann, who will be coming from Denmark to tour the US. At first I oped to play all of his shows but due to time and lack of funds I will not be able to travel to the west coast for the dates in Washington. I am still working on being able to fulfill most or all of the east coast dates. Cleemann has dates in New York spanning over a weeks' time. If anyone wishes to listen to his exquisite music you can do it at www.myspace.com/cleemann

No comments:

Post a Comment